Can not sign in to my Microsoft 365 onmicrosoft account -- Authenticator deleted, phone verification not working

Noor Ahmad Sarker 10 Reputation points
2025-10-06T16:51:55.32+00:00

Hello,

My Microsoft 365 tenant (datalytics360.onmicrosoft.com) was verified by the Microsoft Authenticator on my phone. But a few days ago, I accidentally deleted the Microsoft Authenticator app from my phone. As a result, both my Authenticator and SMS verification methods have stopped working. Whenever I tried to sign in wh my phone number option, it shows the message “Sorry, we’re having trouble verifying your account. Please try again later"

Please help me to regain access to my onmicrosoft account, I am in big trouble for it. I can provide any information regarding my onmicrosoft account if you want, to help me out of this problem

Thank you

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.