Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to recover my Microsoft account. I recently bought Minecraft and joined a server. After a long conversation, a user asked me for my details, and I ended up giving them to him.
The thing is, I joined a server two hours later and found I was banned. I opened a ticket on the server's Discord, and they told me my account might have been banned.
When I start investigating I realize that I can't log in with my Minecraft account (the one I normally use, this is another one), when I enter my Gmail to log in it tells me that it doesn't exist and when I try to recover my username or change my password from the Microsoft help page it tells me that it has sent me a code to an email obviously not mine with @outlook
So I'm completely lost because my number doesn't work, neither does my Gmail because they changed it and for everything it asks me for Gmail, I can still continue entering Minecraft but I don't have access to the Minecraft account and I don't know or I can't recover it and supposedly when my Minecraft session expires I won't be able to enter Minecraft, I need help
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation