Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
Outlook Credential Form not showing or unresponsive
This is not a question but rather an answer. I just want to post this to help someone facing issue that plagued me for 3 days. This issue started when Microsoft released an update, specifically KB5065789. This causes Outlook credential form to crash. Users will only be affected if outlook requires them to login to update their outlook mailbox password.
The work around:
- If users save their credential, update credential (anything related to that account) via Control Panel \ Credential Manager.
- Uninstall this KB by going to Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program -> View Installed Updates
Again, this bug only shows up whenever Outlook requires user to enter their credential. I hope this would post because for 2 days straight, this site doesn't allow me to help my fellow IT! I want to help by MS is giving me hell of trials and pushing my limit to just quit helping.
Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
Locked Question. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.