Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I need to log into my work account with my authenticator app but when i try to it asks me for an authenticator code but I can't get one because I'm trying to log into the authenticator. if I select another option to verify it still asks me to use the app that i can't log into.
how do i log into my account? i have tried on PC and Phone with all with the same issue. It's like I'm in a never-ending circle that I don't know how to get out of.
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation