Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi -I am trying to access the "Manage How I Sign In" link within the Security section of My Account on the web. I am asked to Approve this sign-in with a one of a number of options. My preference is to use a code sent by text as the Authenticator App needs setting up on my iPhone after a swap to a new phone. I have not received a text to my phone - its been over an hour. I have tried resending it, but no joy. Grateful for any help.
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation