Unable to login into Azure

Chris Golab 5 Reputation points
2025-09-29T18:05:44.37+00:00

I have attemtped to uninstall and reinstall my microsoft authenticator app and then reauthenticate the emails needed to log into my azure account. For some reason when I attempt to log into the azure portal and it asks for the code or use the authentication app, the code does not work and the authentication app does not send a notification to my mobile device to then use the authentication app to verify the two digit number displayed. I have erased my browser history, attempted another browser and i am stuck unable to log in and use azure on my personal account i have, are there any other trouble shooting i can do to fix this very annoying problem?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.