Cannot change privacy settings on my own account even though I am not tied to a family nor am I a minor

Andreu Antelm Montaner 10 Reputation points
2025-09-29T15:44:04.91+00:00

I am going crazy, I have been trying to get in contact with a human for 3 days but all I get are AI agents which cannot solve any issues and fall into endless loops of asking the same questions over and over again. My xbox says I cannot view others' content because of the privacy settings on my account, and every time I finish a game of COD I get this pop up over and over. So I went to change my privacy settings but apparently I do not have access to do so, even though it is my own account, my age is listed as being over 18 and this account was never a child account. I keep getting automatically put into a family and every time I leave I get put into another one. I just want to change my privacy settings and get rid of this really annoying pop up. Please someone from microsoft help, this AI only support is so useless. I also have no clue where to even ask this so I am going with here.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.