Can’t get authentication code for Meta Account

vick joseph 0 Reputation points
2025-09-29T03:25:14.0633333+00:00

I don’t recall doing this if not at all in general but I’ve learned that I can’t get the Authenticator code for my meta account because it’s no longer connected to my authenticatior, it might be because I hit the “remove account” option or during an undated it got removed from that or when I had to factory reset my phone it happened whatever the case I can no longer get that code I wish there was a system in place that would not only make extra sure that I don’t do this on accident but also where it would contact the app or service i have connected to the Authenticator that I’ve severed connection that way the app/service would alert me on the matter, whatever the case is be sure to never do what I may have did because you may get locked out of a device permanently especially those that take security seriously.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.