Account Recovery issue

CalebArtz 0 Reputation points
2025-09-26T15:52:15.23+00:00

I had made a brand new account today 9/26/2025, and had bought Minecraft, but when going to log into it, I had forgotten my account password for my account ******@outlook.com.

Because it was a new account, I don't have any information on it other than basic account information, so it told me I failed to verify ownership of the my new account when trying to recover it, I just want to change the password to the account so I can log back in and play Minecraft on my new account.

Please, I can't get a refund on Minecraft without the account, I just spent $32.46 on the Minecraft Account.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.