A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
How do I recover my account if I don't receive a code to my Gmail account and the phone verification method doesn't work and I no longer have access to the account on my Xbox, laptop, or authenticator?
3 days ago I had changed the email on my Microsoft account but I also accidentally removed the Microsoft account from the authenticator, from my laptop, and from my Xbox. I've got 2FA enabled so Microsoft won't help. I forgot my password so when I try to reset it, it asks me for the code generated by the authenticator app, which I can't use because the account is no longer on there. When I try a different verification option it tells me to fill out the rest of my email and if the email is correct it'll send a code there. I insert the email(which I'm sure is correct because how else would I have gotten to the password reset part in the first place?) and I never receive an email. So I tried using my phone and I'm told "Try another verification method, That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method". So I try the same thing on my a different device, my iPhone, doesn't work. I try it on my laptop, doesn't work. I don't have access to my account on my laptop, Xbox, or authenticator app. The only two things I have are Gmail and my phone number which is currently the only thing that can help me right now. And even if I do get the code to my phone number, it might ask me for the code that it doesn't send to my email because it's 2FA. Have I lost my account forever? I tried "I have a code" while trying the phone number verification and it won't send me a code. I literally cannot receive codes from this account no matter what.