I need my account back pls

Antonio Orbitello 20 Reputation points
2025-09-25T12:55:56.0666667+00:00

I created this new account to get help, my account has been blocked and I can't access, i tried so many times, I don't know what to do, I need my account back. I don't know why they blocked it, I put the right password and even used my phone number to Authenticate, but it didn't work and blocked my account, i spent money on that account I need it back, please can someone that is a mod or like works in Microsoft help me? I am very Frustrated, I want to talk to a human when I call the number so I can explain, not a bot that can't help me

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.