Can you renew my credits? @azure team

anlex N 0 Reputation points
2025-09-24T09:40:46.11+00:00

I am source code / docs contributor for Microsoft, Amazon, Google and others. I am doing "the proof of concept". Your cloud free credit's period is not enough for me. my free credits are expire.

Please renew my free credit.User's image

I also posted [here]

Amazon AWS Team have gave me one year's free trail. I hope azure team can too. azure credits period are very, very short!!!!!!

Before I have created support cases in the azure console, but nobody in the azure team reply me, I am so painful!!!

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

0 comments No comments

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.