Real-time voice or video communication between users on mobile devices or computers
Not able to register for Microsoft Teams Webinar using Safari
When attempting to register for a Microsoft Teams Webinar using Safari, I receive an error message:
An Error Occurred TypeError: n.value.getFileName is not a function. (In 'n.value.getFileName()', 'n.value.getFileName' is undefined)
I've been able to successfully register using Safari before. I've tried clearing cache, clearing browser history and opening in a private tab but receive the same message. I was able to register using Google Chrome and did not receive the error message. Is there a reason why it will not work in Safari?
Thanks for your help!
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Calls
-
Chris J • 15 Reputation points
2025-09-23T06:53:20.4566667+00:00 I've got exactly the same issue - it was working before! Is it since the most recent iOS 26 / Tahoe update that it's stopped working for you?
-
Eddy • 30 Reputation points
2025-09-23T09:56:03.7766667+00:00 Same here. And tried on a PC with the same links, it's all okay.
Will wait for macOS 26.1 !
-
Pam Lehman • 90 Reputation points
2025-09-23T13:50:47.61+00:00 Yes, I didn't think of that earlier, but I recently updated to IOS 26 and now receive the error.
-
Morten Søby • 15 Reputation points
2025-09-24T10:37:21.8933333+00:00 Same here. It's pretty critical for us. We use it for events and our users primarily register on iOS devices. Is there an update on this?
-
Morten Søby • 15 Reputation points
2025-09-24T10:37:46.14+00:00 Same here. It's pretty critical for us. We use it for events and our users primarily register on iOS devices. Is there an update on this?
-
Michael Regan • 10 Reputation points
2025-09-29T15:37:27.93+00:00 Same issue here, only get the error on iOS 26 phones.
-
-
Truman Alfaro • 10 Reputation points
2025-10-03T20:26:17.47+00:00 We use webinars weekly so this has been devastating for our registrations. Is there any update?
-
David Delcò AMUT • 5 Reputation points
2025-10-07T08:48:42.85+00:00 I have same problem, from Iphone but with Chrome, when I attempt to reach the webinar web page for registration. After deleting navigation data... white screen (white screen on Safari too).
From a computer I can reach the page!!
I attempted last time 3 weeks ago and there was no problem!!!This is a critical issue for me.
What's the problem?? Thank you.
David
-
Wendy Vittori • 5 Reputation points
2025-10-07T21:32:43.9866667+00:00 This change has a major impact for us. Many of our registrants use Safari as their browser.
-
Jeffrey Toffoli • 10 Reputation points
2025-10-07T21:54:07.34+00:00 Same issue here. This is critical. We are hosting our largest event of the year next week and we trusted Microsoft Teams.
-
Christopher Taylor • 0 Reputation points
2025-10-08T19:55:01.2333333+00:00 Has anyone figured out a workaround for this issue?
-
Rafael J Mateo C • 0 Reputation points2025-10-13T16:13:31.1933333+00:00 I'm having the same problem using Safari on MacOS Tahoe. I Can confirm it works fine when using Chrome or Edge. On iOS 26, it doesn't work on Safari nor Chrome, although it does work on MS Edge.
I'm guessing chrome on iOS 26 is using webkit, which is the same engine that safari uses as well.
-
Wendy Vittori • 5 Reputation points
2025-10-13T21:03:59.8066667+00:00 We are seeing that this is now working for the Teams event where we first saw this issue.
-
David Delcò AMUT • 5 Reputation points
2025-10-14T06:34:33.71+00:00 As Wendy reported, I tried again this morning and it now seems to be working on my iPhone, both on the Safari browser and the Chrome browser. I hope it continues like this :-) Thank you.
Sign in to comment