Authentication app missing Norton acc

Paul Murdoch 10 Reputation points
2025-09-17T04:26:58.7766667+00:00

Hello, my phone got damaged and I changed phones but lost my Norton account details on the 2 step MS authentication app. I can't log into the account without this code from the ms authentication app. The Norton account name was SOTP-NIRYY0t. I had it backed up in the cloud but I can't load it on to my authentication app. Please assist.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
0 comments No comments

2 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

Your answer

Answers can be marked as 'Accepted' by the question author and 'Recommended' by moderators, which helps users know the answer solved the author's problem.