A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation
Using security key/Passkey on Multiple Devices?
Giovanni
0
Reputation points
I have added a yubikey to my account and noticed it says that it says,
"This passkey can only be used on the device where it was created. If you lose this device, you won't be able to use it to sign in to your Microsoft account."
I just used the yubikey on 2 different devices and it logged me in, no problem. I am planning on getting a new computer and am wondering if this will come to bite me in the future if I repurposed my current PC and no longer have access to it. I am unsure from my testing and would love some confirmation.
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
Sign in to answer