Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I have the same issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
My dad has subscribed to the Microsoft 365 Family since 2020 and shared his subscription with the family. The subscription has been renewed this January.
As I using Word today, a pop-up window appeared saying the My subscription has been cancelled.
I log in to my account (using the email that the subscription was shared to) and it says that that subscription has been cancelled.
Some minutes later same thing happens to my sister's account (again shared subscription).
My dad's subscription is still active and he can uses the office normally.
The subscription is clearly active but disabled on our accounts.
Any help?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same issue
I have exactly the same problem. It has been REALLY frustrating trying to get in touch with MS about this. I started using online chat with them and initiated a conversation at 12.14 BST - I was informed that I was 903 in the queue. After nearly 2 hours that has now dropped to 699 !!!! This page and the service status message have given me the information that I require. I only wish I could have found it all sooner.
Same here, my husband shares 365 with me. His works, mine doesn't.
Subscription renewed Sept 2024.
Can't now use any of the Microsoft 365.
We tried unsharing, then he sent the email to share again to see if we could get it to work, but got the message the link wasn't working.
Really not happy.
I have the same problem with my family subscribers on my current 365 family subscription.
Same here. the family account is fine, and the main user is fine, but I am sitting on my hands unable to work. Wishing it was on someone else's dime, but it's not!