Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I am having the same issue. The family owner has everything working, but my subscription has been cancelled. Rejoining does not work.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
My dad has subscribed to the Microsoft 365 Family since 2020 and shared his subscription with the family. The subscription has been renewed this January.
As I using Word today, a pop-up window appeared saying the My subscription has been cancelled.
I log in to my account (using the email that the subscription was shared to) and it says that that subscription has been cancelled.
Some minutes later same thing happens to my sister's account (again shared subscription).
My dad's subscription is still active and he can uses the office normally.
The subscription is clearly active but disabled on our accounts.
Any help?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue. The family owner has everything working, but my subscription has been cancelled. Rejoining does not work.
It has completely blocked me from editing Word files. They are in effect read-only now
Same here.
Word only though - all other 365 apps (Excel, Outlook, PPT) fine.
Word is completely disabled - read-only for all files.
Come on Microsoft get your xxxx together.
Update: all 365 apps now disabled
Same here. My wife is unable to use any MS office document which is major problem and causing issues.
Hello
I have the same issue. It happened to all my member account. Do you know when it is expected to be fixed?