Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Exactly what's happening to me. We removed me from the family pack and now the email link keeps saying "expired"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi all,
My dad has subscribed to the Microsoft 365 Family since 2020 and shared his subscription with the family. The subscription has been renewed this January.
As I using Word today, a pop-up window appeared saying the My subscription has been cancelled.
I log in to my account (using the email that the subscription was shared to) and it says that that subscription has been cancelled.
Some minutes later same thing happens to my sister's account (again shared subscription).
My dad's subscription is still active and he can uses the office normally.
The subscription is clearly active but disabled on our accounts.
Any help?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly what's happening to me. We removed me from the family pack and now the email link keeps saying "expired"
I managed to talk to someone and this was the gist: it's a global issue that they're trying to fix. Not much can be done about it, we just have to wait for them to fix it.
I have the same problem. My microsoft family subscription was cancelled on me. I renewed it in October 2024
Same here. the family account is fine, and the main user is fine, but I am sitting on my hands unable to work. Wishing it was on someone else's dime, but it's not!
I have the same problem with my family subscribers on my current 365 family subscription.