Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
The latest version doesntvwork
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently got the Samsung One UI 7.0 upgrade. (It was forced.) Now WORD, EXCEL, and M365 Copilot will not open. There is a little flash when I try to open them, but no message or other visual. Samsung support has had me clear all cache on the phone, and do a settings reset. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and shut down my phone numerous times. Any ideas?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The latest version doesntvwork
Did you update all Microsoft apps?
I updated, I deleted cache and data, I uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooting my phone. I gave all permissions. Still won't open.
I also have this problem! No office apps will open, one drive, outlook, and teams only work
Truth. I have zero microsoft capabilities now after this update. This update has quite a few things jacked up for me, actually