Samsung OneUI 7.0 update causes WORD to not open

Anonymous
2025-05-08T21:24:24+00:00

I recently got the Samsung One UI 7.0 upgrade. (It was forced.) Now WORD, EXCEL, and M365 Copilot will not open. There is a little flash when I try to open them, but no message or other visual. Samsung support has had me clear all cache on the phone, and do a settings reset. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and shut down my phone numerous times. Any ideas?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | Other | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T11:57:42+00:00

    I updated, I deleted cache and data, I uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooting my phone. I gave all permissions. Still won't open.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T11:39:15+00:00

    Did you update all Microsoft apps?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-30T01:47:00+00:00

    The latest version doesntvwork

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-28T18:53:02+00:00

    My problem went away when I removed the old version of OneNote.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-28T16:34:53+00:00

    Hi Cindy,

    Thank you for your response.

    I would just like to confirm if the problem has been fixed or do you still need some help.

    Chan G

    Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments