Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
HI, I tried all the fixes mentioned. Attachments open on my phone on another email app but not outlook.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently got the Samsung One UI 7.0 upgrade. (It was forced.) Now WORD, EXCEL, and M365 Copilot will not open. There is a little flash when I try to open them, but no message or other visual. Samsung support has had me clear all cache on the phone, and do a settings reset. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and shut down my phone numerous times. Any ideas?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
HI, I tried all the fixes mentioned. Attachments open on my phone on another email app but not outlook.
Thank you much. This worked for me.
This is what worked. I didn't think I had office mobile app. It didn't show up anywhere, but when I searched in settings it worked. This solved it:
Point, etc.
Hi Cindy, I am having the same experience as you on my Samsung S23 in which is becoming very frustrating. I hope they fix this problem sooner than later.
Thanks, this fixed the issue i had a s well. it was driving me a bit nuts.