Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Thank you Scott - your suggestion worked perfectly. So grateful..
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I recently got the Samsung One UI 7.0 upgrade. (It was forced.) Now WORD, EXCEL, and M365 Copilot will not open. There is a little flash when I try to open them, but no message or other visual. Samsung support has had me clear all cache on the phone, and do a settings reset. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and shut down my phone numerous times. Any ideas?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you Scott - your suggestion worked perfectly. So grateful..
Opening up the Office Mobile App and manually allowing permissions worked :-)
Thank you
Scott Lazar's solution worked for me:
This is what worked. I didn't think I had office mobile app. It didn't show up anywhere, but when I searched in settings it worked. This solved it:
Point, etc.
I recently got the Samsung One UI 7.0 upgrade. (It was forced.) Now WORD, EXCEL, and M365 Copilot will not open. There is a little flash when I try to open them, but no message or other visual. Samsung support has had me clear all cache on the phone, and do a settings reset. I have uninstalled, re-installed, and shut down my phone numerous times. Any ideas?
For me, uninstalling OneNote and everything went ok. I am not sure if the OneNote is old version or not as I have updated from the Google App store and the problem still remain the same until I uninstalled. Is been trouble me since OneUI 7.0 started, luckily I am not using OneNote much.
This is not good, I use Outlook for work and I can't open attachments to emails. HELP