Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
This solution fixed my issue. I hope it can help others too. Go to your secure folder, settings, then apps. Uninstall all Microsoft Apps in your secure folder, and this should solve the issue. I can now launch M365 and all of its apps as I normally do. Seems like the dual instance of M365 in my secure folder was causing some sort of conflict. Good luck.
This worked for me, thank you! I found that the Office Mobile App was still an installed app in the SECURE FOLDER and the only way to know that is if you login to your secure folder and then search through the secure folder apps.
All I did was open the Microsoft Mobile App while in secure folder and allow permissions and then I deleted it and once that was done all microsoft apps outside of the secure folder worked again