A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
I agree that this is a MS problem, but KB5058411 was released last week and my customers have had this problem for months.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We have a M365 user that is having trouble with printing from Excel only. We can open a spreadsheet and print normally, but when anything gets edited, it grays out the print button. I can get to the print dialog, but the button to actually print is what is grayed out. The workaround I found is to manually select a different printer in the print dialog, then select the original, default printer again. This allows it to print again, but the error always returns. It seems to be happening with any Excel file. I have tried the same files on other PCs and could not replicate the problem. I tried the online Office repair, but that did not help. Any ideas?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I agree that this is a MS problem, but KB5058411 was released last week and my customers have had this problem for months.
Have had this issue for 2 weeks, replying to keep active
Hi, I also have the same problem in the office. But not on all computers, at the moment I have two employees. When you change the printers, the "Print" button remains active!
I am having the same problem with Multiple users. only excel
I'm also seeing this suddenly on several PCs.