MicroSoft 365 Home is increasing by 30% in 2025?

Anonymous
2025-01-19T17:31:59+00:00

Aside from financial greediness, what justification does MicroSoft have for raising my [Home] M365 annual subscription fee by 30% in 2025? I can stomach a 10% increase but 30% is uncalled for. Are you punishing your recurring subscribers in order to line your pockets even more?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-28T09:06:54+00:00

    This is a huge price increase and I did not ask for the addition of AI, so why do I have to pay for.

    This is unreasonable!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-27T15:34:11+00:00

    Where did these screenshots come from and how old are they?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-12T17:46:55+00:00

    But then they are telling me I am saving 16% but have increased my family plan from $109 to $145 (a 33% increase). So does that mean it should have been a 50% increase. I love the way that you are meant to be grateful for a discount while you are being ripped off!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-10T21:27:00+00:00

    Call MS at least 48 hours prior to subscriptions end. The $30 increase will be waived. Per CS when I called yesterday to complain. Now I have to call back mid June to make this happen. What a pain!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-10T21:08:06+00:00

    Thanks for this advice Thomas C - just what I wanted to find out. I did not want Copilot in the first place. Good riddance!

    It's a rather bad faith manœuvre by Microsoft to make Copilot opt-out rather than opt-in. So bamboozling us is how we are rewarded for our loyalty?

    Best wishes

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments