A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
I suggest a different approach: let's all switch to Google Docs and it will be fixed in notime.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm currently using Microsoft 365 and while using word, my shortcut key for Bold option automatically change from 'Ctrl+B' to 'Ctrl+ N'
I have to change it back to 'Ctrl + B' manually (several times) but it keeps automatically changing to 'Ctrl + N' again and again. It is quite annoying.
I change my shortcut for Bold option back to 'crtl + B' as inserted picture
Please let me know how to set 'Ctrl + B' as a shortcut key for Bold option permamently.
Thanks a lot.
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I suggest a different approach: let's all switch to Google Docs and it will be fixed in notime.
Same isssue, this is crazy how this is not found during testing and that it actually took this long for them to fix this! Automation testing at its best!
Great, waiting for this version to be published
W.
Thank you, it works!!!!!
Thank you, if you have any update, please share with us. Unfortunately Microsoft support knows nothing about. :-(
W