How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T12:01:44+00:00

    Tôi đã từng ấn nhầm đăng ký gói Microsoft Family 365. Lúc đó tôi đã hủy và được hoàn tiền lại. Nhưng đột nhiên hôm nay tôi lại bị trừ tiền tiếp từ thẻ tín dụng với nội dung: GIAO DICH TAI Microsoft Store, SGP. Tôi không hề muốn dùng và cũng chưa dùng gần cả năm nay. Làm ơn hoàn tiền giúp tôi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:06:24+00:00

    I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

    Im looking to get a refund on a subscription that I wasn’t aware of was going to renew.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:09:57+00:00

    How to cancel the subscription?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T05:58:23+00:00

    I wish to cancel this payment or membership

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T20:24:07+00:00

    I am wondering what this charge is for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments