How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T15:27:51+00:00

    My card has been charged for a very long time now and I want it to stop. I've never had a subscription yet I'm paying for something and the email address does not even belong to me. Why can't Microsoft just remove my card number from their software? I didn't authorize this and now reading through the comments it appears Microsoft just accepts thieves and allows them to steal others info! I need something done immediately. Why should I have to cxl my entire bank account just for you to remove my card number from your system?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T18:34:13+00:00

    I have been getting charged a 9.99 fee for about 3 or 4 years and I have no idea what it is for. It looks like this month it went up to 12.99. Please stop this deduction. I dont know what it is for and I am wasting so much money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T19:24:27+00:00

    I have two sons who have Microsoft Ultimate, and their charges are monthly at $21.71 each which is ok, and the dates of withdrawal are the 4th and the 24th

    of each month.

    My concern is a charge of $ 21.71, on the 7th of each month that does not show up on any of their subscriptions. I need to know what this is for, and have it stopped and refunded, if possible, otherwise I will have to close my credit card. Please advise as soon as possible

    Thank you,

    Nicholas Bruce Talone

    The email associated with Microsoft is ******@att.net

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T19:26:35+00:00

    That did not help at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T10:58:37+00:00

    I have purchase micro365 basic today.

    But I have paid the amounts in two times as Purchase No.8425179977 and No. 5670341662.

    Please cancel it as any one time.

    Please confirm it.

    B.Regards/D.H.Yoon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments