How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T04:14:07+00:00

    My name is David Gardner, not David Gardner5

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-08T21:40:18+00:00

    I was charged twice for Marvel Rivals -1000 Lattice. I need to have order number 7519458065 removed from my credit card it was charged to!

    Thank you,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T21:32:50+00:00

    I have been charged £84 on my card for a Microsoft subscription I apparently have. I have not used Microsoft in years. The last account I had was when I was in school and we are talking 10 years ago.

    How do I get this payment to stop? do I need to contact the bank and get them to block the payment, as I don't have a Microsoft account to log into and cancel the payment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-10T20:30:48+00:00

    please stop payment every month i don't want that cancel the payment 1.99 please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T13:25:18+00:00

    I am receiving monthly Microsoft bills on my credit card, but I do not know what they are about. I'd like to cancel them now and for the future. Two such bills have reference numbers: (January 18) 55131585018216070456379, $7.41, and (February 18) 12302025049000065062036, $10.59. How can I discontinue this charge?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments