How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T23:21:49+00:00

    I am having this same issue. PLEASE let me know if you sort it out. I am losing my mind and regardless of what support option I try they just want me to log in. If I knew how to log into this account that I want to understand the charges for, I would. Microsoft can't seem to understand that the issue is NOT being able to log in and not support that particular issue. I am about to just call the bank and dispute the charge. MS is really messing up here. Support options are HORRIBLE.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T23:54:53+00:00

    Well...got a bit of an update to this problem.

    I went to the place where I originally got my subscription and cancelled in person.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T06:59:57+00:00

    I still can't figure it out. I went into my account and I don't have any subscriptions, yet I am being charged monthly. So I am going to just see if my credit card company can block it until I can figure it out. It's not anything that I had knowingly signed up for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-26T19:48:39+00:00

    I need this charge to stop and I need this Jan 26,2025 subscription payment refunded. This charge has been reoccurring and not wanted.

    Jamie Lewko

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-27T13:19:17+00:00

    Do not charge my card. I do not have nor do I want this subscription. Why am I even being charged? DO NOT charge my card. Erase my card.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments