How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T23:21:49+00:00

    I am having this same issue. PLEASE let me know if you sort it out. I am losing my mind and regardless of what support option I try they just want me to log in. If I knew how to log into this account that I want to understand the charges for, I would. Microsoft can't seem to understand that the issue is NOT being able to log in and not support that particular issue. I am about to just call the bank and dispute the charge. MS is really messing up here. Support options are HORRIBLE.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T02:23:29+00:00

    I need someone to

    Call me back because mine has nothing to do

    With subscription but my network provider (EE) said they got a bill from a third party (Microsoft) which was recurring for

    Days and amounted to

    230.91 pounds. I need help for this to be resolved as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T22:05:06+00:00

    Hi,

    I have an unauthorized charge on my account. We had a Microsoft account in the past and we canceled and received a refund. I don't know why we are being charged again. We have not used this account in years and we have no access to it. Please cancel the account and put a note to not charge anymore. Please contact me for any further needed information ******@gmail.com. I will dispute the charge if I do not get a response. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-24T17:10:09+00:00

    Hi, in December and January I have been charged (looks like a reoccurring fee) for something that I did not order.

    Please let me know what this is for and remove me from any subscription from Microsoft.

    You can contact me at [removed] for further clarification as well.

    If the subscription isn’t stopped then I will contract my credit card company

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-23T17:51:55+00:00

    I am getting charged for an account I can't find. I received an email at ******@gmail.com but I can't find the microsoft account attached to it. The company is called ATX Odd Job Rescue Squad and I think it's a developer account that said I didn't qualify for. G071074898 is the invoice number. Can you help figure this out? Betsy ******@outlook.com or ******@gmail.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments