How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-01T22:22:34+00:00

    A unknown charge, something about Family amount of change $12.99 please cancel now

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T17:29:39+00:00

    My wife is being charged 119.00 for 365 that she didn't authorize. I'm handling her account she is now in a nursing home and i need this charge removed and credited she doesn't have a computer anymore for me to log on to cancel this. I need to talk to a live person to handle this charge to remove from her bank account.

    Thank you Paul Patout

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-10T17:22:51+00:00

    I either never signed up for this subscription, or I forgot I did. I need to cancel it. When I click on "view invoice" in my email bill, I get an error screen. I have no subscriptions in my personal or work account, so I cannot follow your instructions above --- there's nothing to "manage." I deserve the right to easily cancel a service I no longer want or never even signed up for. Please provide actual help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T21:05:09+00:00

    refund on account was double billed last month billing was supposed to be corrected

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T15:58:06+00:00

    I am receiving a recurring charge on my account from Microsoft and I have no cards on file. Also I cannot find any previous charges when I put my cards in the system. I am unable to contact support I tried through chat and they told me it’sa business charge and I have to contact support through a business channel? Can someone help me figure where it’s coming from? I have an account description on my charge but Microsoft website is not helpful at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments