How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T04:14:07+00:00

    My name is David Gardner, not David Gardner5

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T04:12:54+00:00

    Can this Skype account be cancelled?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-04T04:10:58+00:00

    I would like the Skype service cancelled today.

    Billed $6.50

    Reference Microsoft*Skype

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T21:30:37+00:00

    Hi I am getting a lot of charges on my bank account from micro soft and i did not order anything from you pleaase put my money back .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-03T19:54:22+00:00

    I don't recognize Xbox or Skype charges, they are not mine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments