How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T12:01:44+00:00

    Tôi đã từng ấn nhầm đăng ký gói Microsoft Family 365. Lúc đó tôi đã hủy và được hoàn tiền lại. Nhưng đột nhiên hôm nay tôi lại bị trừ tiền tiếp từ thẻ tín dụng với nội dung: GIAO DICH TAI Microsoft Store, SGP. Tôi không hề muốn dùng và cũng chưa dùng gần cả năm nay. Làm ơn hoàn tiền giúp tôi.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-12T10:58:37+00:00

    I have purchase micro365 basic today.

    But I have paid the amounts in two times as Purchase No.8425179977 and No. 5670341662.

    Please cancel it as any one time.

    Please confirm it.

    B.Regards/D.H.Yoon

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T19:26:35+00:00

    That did not help at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T19:24:27+00:00

    I have two sons who have Microsoft Ultimate, and their charges are monthly at $21.71 each which is ok, and the dates of withdrawal are the 4th and the 24th

    of each month.

    My concern is a charge of $ 21.71, on the 7th of each month that does not show up on any of their subscriptions. I need to know what this is for, and have it stopped and refunded, if possible, otherwise I will have to close my credit card. Please advise as soon as possible

    Thank you,

    Nicholas Bruce Talone

    The email associated with Microsoft is ******@att.net

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T18:34:13+00:00

    I have been getting charged a 9.99 fee for about 3 or 4 years and I have no idea what it is for. It looks like this month it went up to 12.99. Please stop this deduction. I dont know what it is for and I am wasting so much money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments