How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-14T02:16:15+00:00

    Can u unban me please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T20:24:07+00:00

    I am wondering what this charge is for.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T05:58:23+00:00

    I wish to cancel this payment or membership

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:09:57+00:00

    How to cancel the subscription?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:06:24+00:00

    I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

    Im looking to get a refund on a subscription that I wasn’t aware of was going to renew.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments