How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Don Varnau 19,930 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2025-03-22T15:54:40+00:00

    This thread is being locked. There is no reason for additional messages to be posted when no one is providing help. If you still need help, please ak a new question.

    Please read this canned response on billing issues.

    This article should help you determine what the charge is for and whether or not the subscription can be cancelled.

    How to investigate a billing charge from Microsoft https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-investigate-a-billing-charge-from-microsoft-or-msbill-info-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

    If dealing with an Office product

    Cancel a Microsoft 365, Copilot Pro or Xbox subscription

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/cancel-your-microsoft-subscription-c2c6b0e3-cab3-cb98-d83e-c9ad54620530

    * * Note the "Request a call back" button in that article.

    If you cannot reach Store Support, Microsoft Support can also help with billing issues.

    https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Don

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-22T15:28:48+00:00

    Compre tarjeta Microsoft 365 personal la instale y ahora me cobran 365 familiar no la quiero,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T16:41:42+00:00

    Feb 14, 2025 - Microsoft * Microsoft 365 Mississauga ON (MBNA reference # 2034) for $89.27

    This charge appeared on my MBNA statement 10/03/25 - please explain as I did not authorize (also note that Office 365 is offered by my Employer, Desjardins and paid for ).

    If this charge is for my personal PC please now CANCEL as I do not need this .

    Please respond to this email.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T11:03:46+00:00

    I would like a phone number to speak to a representative for Microsoft Xbox. Can anyone provide a phone number?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T10:06:46+00:00

    I have received a bill for a service l don’t have

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments