Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Please stop the monthly charge
I don't need that service.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.
I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Please stop the monthly charge
I don't need that service.
Microsoft,
I was charged $129.99 on 3/10/2025 for 365 and I am still being billed monthly $12.99. How can I get the recurring payment of $12.99 a month taken off. I already tried in subscriptions to turn off monthly payment but I am unable to turn it off. Please refund the $12.99 for this month (3/2025).
KRISTY APPLEGATE
Can u unban me please
I am wondering what this charge is for.
I wish to cancel this payment or membership