How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T10:06:46+00:00

    I have received a bill for a service l don’t have

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-18T16:56:03+00:00

    double billing on my account want only to pay once

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-11T18:34:13+00:00

    I have been getting charged a 9.99 fee for about 3 or 4 years and I have no idea what it is for. It looks like this month it went up to 12.99. Please stop this deduction. I dont know what it is for and I am wasting so much money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-25T02:23:29+00:00

    I need someone to

    Call me back because mine has nothing to do

    With subscription but my network provider (EE) said they got a bill from a third party (Microsoft) which was recurring for

    Days and amounted to

    230.91 pounds. I need help for this to be resolved as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-02-01T21:05:09+00:00

    refund on account was double billed last month billing was supposed to be corrected

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments