How do I get this charge to stop?

Anonymous
2025-01-17T20:02:09+00:00

Mod note: Brought here by a search? Please read the last post on page 5.

I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-13T01:06:24+00:00

    I received a mystery charge from Microsoft how do I cancel it; if it's the subscription I think it is it should've been cancelled years ago

    Im looking to get a refund on a subscription that I wasn’t aware of was going to renew.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-09T21:32:50+00:00

    I have been charged £84 on my card for a Microsoft subscription I apparently have. I have not used Microsoft in years. The last account I had was when I was in school and we are talking 10 years ago.

    How do I get this payment to stop? do I need to contact the bank and get them to block the payment, as I don't have a Microsoft account to log into and cancel the payment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-02-21T17:29:39+00:00

    My wife is being charged 119.00 for 365 that she didn't authorize. I'm handling her account she is now in a nursing home and i need this charge removed and credited she doesn't have a computer anymore for me to log on to cancel this. I need to talk to a live person to handle this charge to remove from her bank account.

    Thank you Paul Patout

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-01-31T15:58:06+00:00

    I am receiving a recurring charge on my account from Microsoft and I have no cards on file. Also I cannot find any previous charges when I put my cards in the system. I am unable to contact support I tried through chat and they told me it’sa business charge and I have to contact support through a business channel? Can someone help me figure where it’s coming from? I have an account description on my charge but Microsoft website is not helpful at all.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-01-29T18:45:34+00:00

    I have been paying £5 per month for 3 years - what is this for?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments