I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-22T04:14:45+00:00

    Hola, tengo un cargo no reconocido, quisiera cancelarlo y pedir la devolución. Gracias

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-23T02:23:02+00:00

    I want a refund.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-24T00:28:19+00:00

    I have a charge that i did not know, XBOX charge, I never purchased it before or done any subscristion. What happened

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T13:06:00+00:00

    Richard @ 215 208 8863

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-26T13:58:44+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card of $19.99 that I haven't a clue what that is.

    0 comments No comments