I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-05-07T15:24:55+00:00

    I have acharge on credit card that I can't identify

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-15T19:05:51+00:00

    I looking for an answer to the $99.99 charge on May 2, 2025 to my AMEX cc, reference # 320251220122956770

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-05-19T11:56:14+00:00

    I am being charged a monthly fee for a personal account. I seem to have 2 accounts and not sure why?

    John Moorhead

    ******@gmail.com

    503.709.6285

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T14:26:45+00:00

    The account I am referring to is West End Boat Club. The charge is $19.08, G087531608, April 14.

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-05-21T18:07:47+00:00

    I have a recurring monthly charge of $12.60 on my credit card account. I have no idea what this charge is for. I cancelled the credit card because I have not been able to find a subscription at Microsoft. I am now getting past due notices because the charges are denied by my credit card company. I would like to get this resolved. I would like to be contacted at 501-944-6655. My most recent invoice number is G093106545. Thank you. Terry Paff

    0 comments No comments