I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T14:56:49+00:00

    this is b.s. I have a charge on my c.c. and I want to find out what it is and you make it difficult to get any support. If I dont get a response I will just dispute the charge

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-17T16:20:22+00:00

    Hello,

    There has been a charge from microsoft corporation for $135.45 for microsoft 365 family that I did not authorize . .Invoice id Z732WSKQ1R6 on April 13 2025. through PayPal . Refund 1

    $135.45 back please.

    Cathy ****

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-17T16:40:22+00:00

    Please email me a copy of the $99.99 payment charged to the company's credit card on March 4, 2025.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-17T23:26:38+00:00

    Purchased: Tue, Apr 1, 2025 Posted:Wed, Apr 2, 2025

    Purchased By:JASON FAN

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-17T23:28:35+00:00

    Internet Jason Fan . ...7905 $99.99

    0 comments No comments