I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-15T08:12:54+00:00

    Hi Microsoft.

    in june 13 2025 order number: 2656088665

    you charged my credit card 152$ for nothing!!(Microsoft 365 Family)

    I do not need this software and i do nod purchase it from you

    so why you charge me for this ???

    I want my money back!!!

    Gabay Moshe

    mail adress: ******@gmail.com

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-19T18:09:04+00:00

    I have a charge on my account that I did not approve and have no idea what it's for. I want a refund. Please e-mail me @ *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

    Thank You,

    Cindy Slater

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-20T13:51:39+00:00

    WHAT IS THE CHARGE FOR? I NEED A REFUND.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-20T18:40:54+00:00

    Unapproved charges on my account

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-21T08:07:46+00:00

    บัตรเครดิตของฉันถูกเรียกเก็บเงินจาก Microsoft ซึ่งฉันไม่ทราบว่าเป็นค่าธรรมเนียมอะไร ฉันจะพูดคุยกับใครสักคนเกี่ยวกับการเรียกเก็บเงินนี้ได้อย่างไร

    ฉันต้องการการเงินคเงินคืน

    0 comments No comments