I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T07:47:02+00:00

    Why have I been charge from Microsoft , what is the charges for please?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-14T14:01:32+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    A charge of £84.99 is pending from Microsoft on my bank account,what is this for

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-01T21:42:33+00:00

    I would like you to look into the matter of the money that was withheld from my debit card last year and this year, for a service that I do not use. My name is Moschovidou Sοuzana and the email address that is linked to my account is ******@hotmail.gr. I have filed a relevant dispute request. aitisi-amfisvitisis-sunalagon-me-kartes-word.docy

    Last year's request was justified. You returned the money to me. 99 Euros. Last year you had taken it from another card. Is there a relevant email from you

    Regards

    Moschovidou Suzana

    Thank you very much in advance

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-01T03:18:35+00:00

    Hi Melissa, 

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    If you see an unexpected charge from Microsoft on your credit card, here are steps to investigate and resolve it:

    If you don't recognize a charge on your account, go to the Manage your payments page of your Microsoft account dashboard and select "Investigate". If you're unable to identify the charge, you can contact Microsoft Support directly. Visit the [Contact - Microsoft Support] and select the option to chat or call for billing-related inquiries.

    If you suspect the charge is fraudulent, contact your bank or payment provider immediately to report the issue and prevent further unauthorized charges. Your SincerelyHahn. W - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments