I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-20T18:29:47+00:00

    I have a $129.99 charge on my credit card that I do not recognize can you help me

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-20T17:14:42+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    I did not order or authorize this charge.

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T08:52:55+00:00

    We have been charged £14.99 for an Xbox subscription. We do not have an Xbox . I have tried to request a refund or talk to someone but just keep going round in circles. How can I speak to a human being.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T03:15:44+00:00

    Is one driver now 10.84? A month? I'm on using an cant pay till 3rd

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T03:13:49+00:00

    What is 10.84 charges for

    0 comments No comments