Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
I have a charge on my credit card of $19.99 that I haven't a clue what that is.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a charge on my credit card of $19.99 that I haven't a clue what that is.
Richard @ 215 208 8863
I have a charge that i did not know, XBOX charge, I never purchased it before or done any subscristion. What happened
I want a refund.
Hola, tengo un cargo no reconocido, quisiera cancelarlo y pedir la devolución. Gracias