I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-13T10:47:18+00:00

    Bonjour, le 27 mai 2025 j'ai été débité de CHF 99,95 sur ma MasterCard **6352, mais le compte utilisé : Compte Microsoft utilisétr...r(9)@hotmasil.com, n'est le mien. Je vous prie de me rembourser.

    Meilleures salutations,

    Parviz KHAMSY

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-12T23:21:11+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    i do not understand this #99.99 charge on my credit card 6/6/25 and do i get refund and change to one life time charge

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-10T19:13:12+00:00

    I HAVE CHARGE ON MY CREDIT ARD FOR 19.41 FOR XBOX DONT OWN ONE NEED MONEY RETURNED TO MY CARD.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T17:45:12+00:00

    Microsoft took MSFT EO1OOWGJ_V took $57.63 from my bank account for a purchase I never made I will be expecting a full refund

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T17:33:05+00:00

    there is money taken out of my bank account for a microsoft something or other that i did not make I need that money back as soon as possible

    0 comments No comments