Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
The account I am referring to is West End Boat Club. The charge is $19.08, G087531608, April 14.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?
Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The account I am referring to is West End Boat Club. The charge is $19.08, G087531608, April 14.
I looking for an answer to the $99.99 charge on May 2, 2025 to my AMEX cc, reference # 320251220122956770
I have acharge on credit card that I can't identify
I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?
I have been charged three times for Microsoft 365 Family: 5/6/2025 VISA ** 3860 $142.08, 5/1/2025 VISA ** 3860 $142.08, 4/20/2025 Master Card ** 9190 $142.08. I am asking for a refund for two of these three charges.
I was charged 137.79 for Microsoft 365. Please explain.