I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-07T17:33:05+00:00

    there is money taken out of my bank account for a microsoft something or other that i did not make I need that money back as soon as possible

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-05-19T11:56:14+00:00

    I am being charged a monthly fee for a personal account. I seem to have 2 accounts and not sure why?

    John Moorhead

    ******@gmail.com

    503.709.6285

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T07:47:02+00:00

    Why have I been charge from Microsoft , what is the charges for please?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-01T21:42:33+00:00

    I would like you to look into the matter of the money that was withheld from my debit card last year and this year, for a service that I do not use. My name is Moschovidou Sοuzana and the email address that is linked to my account is ******@hotmail.gr. I have filed a relevant dispute request. aitisi-amfisvitisis-sunalagon-me-kartes-word.docy

    Last year's request was justified. You returned the money to me. 99 Euros. Last year you had taken it from another card. Is there a relevant email from you

    Regards

    Moschovidou Suzana

    Thank you very much in advance

    0 comments No comments