I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Reported
Anonymous
2025-03-31T20:52:05+00:00

I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

45 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-14T14:01:32+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    A charge of £84.99 is pending from Microsoft on my bank account,what is this for

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-01T03:18:35+00:00

    Hi Melissa, 

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    If you see an unexpected charge from Microsoft on your credit card, here are steps to investigate and resolve it:

    If you don't recognize a charge on your account, go to the Manage your payments page of your Microsoft account dashboard and select "Investigate". If you're unable to identify the charge, you can contact Microsoft Support directly. Visit the [Contact - Microsoft Support] and select the option to chat or call for billing-related inquiries.

    If you suspect the charge is fraudulent, contact your bank or payment provider immediately to report the issue and prevent further unauthorized charges. Your SincerelyHahn. W - MSFT | Microsoft Community Support Specialist

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-20T17:14:42+00:00

    I have a charge on my credit card from Microsoft that I do not know what it is for. How do I talk to someone regarding this charge?

    I did not order or authorize this charge.

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-19T03:13:49+00:00

    What is 10.84 charges for

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-15T14:56:49+00:00

    this is b.s. I have a charge on my c.c. and I want to find out what it is and you make it difficult to get any support. If I dont get a response I will just dispute the charge

    0 comments No comments